超强对决高清下载

新马泰剧 印度 2014

主演:Nav Bajwa Samiksha Singh Puneet Issar

时间:2024-03-29 08:36:50

【免费高清资源】

备用线路

剧情简介

《超强对决高清下载》影片故事情节,跌宕起伏,扣人心弦,是一部值得新马泰剧迷们观看的绝佳影视作品。 今生以不想见你,只为再见的已不是你,心中的你不会再现,再现的,只是沧桑的岁月和流年。超强对决电影完整版,ateh, an upcoming Punjabi film directed by Jaspreet Rajan is the first Punjabi movie to be made on martial arts. Starring Nav Bajwa, Samiksha Singh, Yaad Grewal, Supreet Bedi, Puneet Issar, Navneet Nishan, Deep Dhillon, Shivendra Mahal, Gurgreet Guggi and Karamjit Anmol, Fateh is a perfect blend of family drama, romance and comedy. In one of his recent interviews, Nav Bajwa informed the viewers that the film has an action theme, where he’s playing a character, who’s an expert in Martial Arts. Most of the film has been shot in Chandigarh, Punjab and will be produced under the banner of Big Vision Films Pvt. Ltd. To quote the director, “After working for more than a decade in Punjabi music industry as editor / director, this is my debut film and my dream project. I ve been working on this film since two years”. Tigerstyle and Kuljit have given the music to the voices of Mika, Lehmber Hussainpuri, Jasbir Jassi, Feroz Khan, Kavita Seth and Karamjit Anmol. Releasing date hasn’t been announced yet but will be soon.26978327影院免费提供,新马泰剧《超强对决高清下载》全集在线观看服务。

访问首页回到顶部

© 2024 www.69cr.com